I wasn't able to find a purple jelly roll, so I made one from my purple stash. The blocks in the pattern were 18"x18", but I made mine 16"x16" and sewed a purple 2 1/2" strip between each block. The outer border was solid in the picture. I made mine scrappy with varying lengths of purple 2 1/2" strips. I didn't care one of the 12 pattern blocks, the one laying under the book in the second picture. I replaced it with a 25 patch block. And I changed the house block. I gave it one window instead of two.
I'll piece a backing for this 54 1/2"x69 1/2" quilt and enjoy quilting it next month :D
I participate in a blog that host's Let Me See Your Jelly Roll!! You can find the Crocked Seams logo on my side bar. Megan has a nice blog, a good place to visit.