Tuesday, August 28, 2018

2018 RSC August Week 4 Growing Up Odd Baby Quilt Finish and Two Doll Quilts


No orange RSC pieces to show this week. I'm looking forward to working with September's RSC color. Pictured above is a finished baby quilt using four Growing Up Odd blocks sashed with a pretty pink. It's quilted with a loose free motion meander and finished at 39" square. This is a charity quilt that I'll turn in during our quilt guild meeting today.


I'll also turn in these two colorful doll quilts that will go to Ebeneezer.
Next weekend is our annual quilt show. I'm still working on my quilt show challenge piece. My next post post will have pictures of quilts from our show.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Love the I Spies. So cheery... any little kid is going to love them.
Hugs

Laura said...

I love the pink background with the scrappy squares! The doll quilts are adorable. It was so good to see you today my friend!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just love that new scrappy quilt! Well done. and the little doll quilts are just too cute.

Kate said...

That pink baby quilt is very pretty. Happy stitching this weekend.

scraphappy said...

Love the pinks in your baby quilt.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How very pretty, Sheila! You always seem to find a new slant on these little treasures.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful quilts, you will have fun sewing with blue!

Karen H said...

Your Growing Up Odd Quilt turned out great! I love what you do what scraps. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...