Sunday, December 5, 2010

Completed Adult Apron

All done! Remember, I had only one waist apron tie because the other was missing. I didn't get an entire panel. My fault. I should have checked before I left the store. Anyway, I cut a strip of light green fabric from the child's apron panel. It included the words 'Gingerbread Bake Shop'. Because the strip wasn't as long as the dark green waist tie that I did have, I split the difference and added a some of the dark green fabric strip to the light green strip with the printed words. In the picture I wrapped the apron strings from the back and looped them in the front so you can see how it turned out ... I sewed the dark green end to the apron side. Turned out okay after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...