Saturday, February 19, 2011

Project Linus Sew-In!








I arrived at the church fellowship hall about 10 am. I brought the Pooh panel quilt from an earlier blog post. It was good to see Tonya again. She had collected a table full of donated fabrics!
I used some donated strips of flannel fabrics to make two blankets.The first two blanket pictures are the front and back of one blanket. The blanket in the third picture was backed with one solid piece of flannel fabric with words saying, "I like CATS!"
Pretty fabrics, good food and new friends ... It was a very good day!!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What fun - sewing with a group for a great cause! Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Love the monkey fabric.

Unknown said...

it was a great day, I went home and got in bed by 8:30, isn't that a shame....lol Thanks so much for all you did. I hope we didn't get to rowdy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...