Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wilkes County Quilter's Scrappy Mystery Quilt, Clue 2


Instructions were to first sew my 2.5" x 6.5" pieces to my 5.5" x 6.5" pieces. Second step was to sew my 4.5" x 7.5" pieces to the two piece units. Third step was to sew my 3.5" x 10.5" pieces to the three piece units. I now have thirty 10.5" square blocks. Last instructions were, "DO NOT SQUARE UP BLOCKS YET". Whew. Finished clue 2 just in time. Tonight we get clue 3 at out monthly meeting. I have no idea where this mystery quilt is going.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I see you still have some super heroes fabric! lol A mock log cabin which has so many settings.

Terri said...

This pattern reminds me of the one Wanda just made. (I was trying to figure out the pattern, and had a terrible time.)
Looking good whatever the secret is.
Hugs

Andee said...

I love mysteries..cannot wait to see how this one comes out! It looks really different so I am sure it will be a surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...