Thursday, May 17, 2018

2018 RSC May Pink Week 3


Still catching up for those lost RSC weeks. Yes. I'm making more colorful RSC Bonnie Hunter house blocks. I'm addicted. May turn them into another quilt, some pot holders, mug rugs. Don't know. I just like to make these blocks. Thought I'd try out the RSC 2018 Sampler Blocks. Aren't they cute. And fun, too.
I decided to make another "Growing Up Odd" block. That makes, two blocks. I chose a light pink fabric for sashing.  These blocks are fun to make. Another super scrappy pot holder made it into the picture.
To see what other made with their colorful fabrics, go here Saturday morning.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Love the little houses... I enlarged the picture so I could see who was home. I know you like to put some one in the window. What a fun quilt that would make.
Hugs

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Everything looks really good! I haven't seen the growing up odd blocks. Interesting!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a bunch of colorful goodness you have there! Your photo makes me want to go sew lots of pretty squares together!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Growing Up Odd blocks look great with your PINK sashing!! I keep thinking that I want to make that quilt. One of these days...

Laura said...

I can't wait to see your finished Growing Up Odd quilt. It is going to be so colorful and cheery! Your house blocks are adorable!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great set of house blocks! Love the Growing up Odd quilt too.

Ivani said...

Love the houses, and they will go well with your Growing up odd quilt.

Kate said...

Lots of pretty blocks. Hopefully you've been able to get all caught up in the last week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...