Sunday, May 27, 2018

2018 RSC May Pink Week 4 String Baby Quilt


I love sewing string blocks in each month's rainbow colors. This week I pulled and sashed 16 of them for a charity baby quilt that finished at about 39" square. I'll donate it during our June quilt guild meeting.


My third Growing Up Odd block is pictured above as well as two 2018 sampler blocks. Made a couple super scrappy pot holders this week. The HSTs were from my orphan box collection. Not making it into the picture was a pretty pink themed doll quilt and a two sided large flannel receiving blanket. Both were donated before I thought to take a picture.
To see what others made with their pink fabrics this week, go here.

7 comments:

Terri said...

Love all of your blocks, especially the pink one that looks like a gift. I haven't made anything pink this month. I need to make something. (You are inspiring!)
Hugs

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You really are super at color and so many blocks made!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your newly completed String Baby quilt and a fair amount of PINK sewing, too.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How pretty those string blocks look in the baby quilt! Someone is going to love that! You know I always enjoy seeing what you've been playing with, and it never disappoints.

Kate said...

The baby quilt is so colorful! Congrats on all the scrappy progress last week.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your strings. So pretty

sewyouquilt2 said...

For a temp fix comment on your blog post and click notify me.you will get email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...