Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 Rainbow Scrap Challenge, February, Purple, Week 4


Last week was a busy one, not a lot of time to play with my purple scraps. Today I finished up a purple and pink Get Your Mrs. Clause On charity doll quilt for Deb. Thank you Sharon, Vrooman's Quilts, for the reminder. If you like to make doll quilts, click the "Mrs. Clause" button on the side of my blog for more information.
A happy scrappy house block, a basket block for the Bee in My Bonnet Row Along and a blue and white knitted dish cloth complete the picture.
To see what others made with their purple scraps last week, go here : D

8 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Cute doll's quilt; I'm sure it will make a little girl very happy.

scraphappy said...

Nice additions to your collection, even after a busy week.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You got a little sewing time in with all your visitors. Cute little doll quilt - I have my tote pulled, but not a project till the weekend.

Teresa in Music City said...

What a cute little doll quilt Sheila! I'm planning to make one of those for my granddaughter for her birthday in June :*) I've loved playing in the purples - looking forward to the next color!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love you little quilt Sheila and the purples.

Terri said...

Love the dolly quilt, and thanks for reminding us. You like to get things done early - Atta girl.

The basket is something new. Wonder if that's going to be the center of the quilt...

Nice wash cloth. Different color, too.
Thanks for sharing. Love seeing what you are up to.
Hugs

Elly D said...

Such a lovely doll quilt Sheila :) Love your house block and basket and your dishcloth is perfectly square. Great job!

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

I spy a house quilt. Love it. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my house quilt. Your sock monkeys are adorable. They would put a smile on any child's face. Okay I admit they put one on mine too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...