Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Day With Bonnie Hunter


Last month, Bonnie Hunter taught us how to make Pineapple Blocks, a free pattern on her blog, during a Saturday workshop for the Wilkes County Quilters. It was awesome. We sewed, laughed and had a wonderful time. Here is a picture of me on the left, Bonnie in the center and my buddy Laura on the right.


You would think that I would have more blocks to show after a daylong workshop, but we were having too much fun talking, eating and working for consistent quarter inch seams. Bonnie posted pictures of us on her blog here and here.

Feels good to be back blogging. I have a new computer and I'm having problems learning Window 8.1. I want to thank everyone that has sent me notes to see if I was okay. I'm fine. Sewing, working through those UFOs and WIPs and making last minute Christmas items. Please know that I had not burned out. I'll post pictures of some of the things I've finished later this week.

14 comments:

Andee said...

How fun! A day with Bonnie is THE best day! Your blocks look great too!

Deb A said...

Looking forward to seeing all you have been working on! Glad you have figured out the computer.

Pauline G said...

Good to see you around again - and how lucky to meet Bonnie at your group

Impera Magna said...

I know you had fun with Bonnie around! Your blocks look fab.

I was "introduced" to the new Windows this past summer via a new 'puter and the learning curve continues. Doesn't help that I use Window 7 at work...

Jean said...

Welcome back. I've been missing you, so it is good to see you again.You are an inspiration to me.

scraphappy said...

Such a super fun day! So exciting to meet THE Bonnie Hunter. So cool!

Ellen said...

Lucky you!!! I bet you had the best time.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Oh, Sheila, it is so good to see you back here again! And a day with Bonnie Hunter! How fun. I am continually inspired by her. Your blocks look great.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I would like to have Windows 8.1 just to play with. I love 7 and wonder if they should have made 8.

Terri said...

Sew glad you are blogging more. I missed you.
Lucky Ducky! Sewing with Bonnie.

So I went to the two "heres"... is that your tattoo? LOL
Hugs

Sarah said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had great fun, your blocks are awesome!

KatieQ said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

Laura said...

I love this picture! I had so much fun with you! I've missed your blog! So happy you are back online!!

Jo said...

Lucky you to sew with Bonnie. I hope to see hr when she comes out in 2016

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...