Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fabric From The Intrepid Threads and a Handheld Tetris Nano

I used part of my Intrepid Threads Gift Certificate to buy Amy Butler's Cameo fat quarter collection and an extra yard of blue fabric. Such soft, beautiful fabrics! Julie with Intrepid Threads had carefully wrapped the fabric in white wrapping tissue tied up with purple ribbon. The package came yesterday.
Today a handheld Tetris Nano game form the Tetris Game Company arrived! I won the Gift Certificate and the Tetris Nano when my quilt was drawn in the Tetris Quilt Challenge at Happy Quilting.
Can't believe I won such a wonderful grand prize!
I'm still making a few patriotic star blocks every week. So far, I have forty-two stars. Some star blocks will be pieced in the backing. The finished quilt may or may not have a border.

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great selection of fabric! Oh, you deserved the win - gotta love those dancing skeletons you added. Great stars - I should put that on my list for next year - a star a week and then donate to QOV.

Impera Magna said...

Gorgeous fabrics... just luscious!

Congrats again on winning the Tetris Nano... that is so cool!

Lovin' those stars... you are really going to town on them!


Melissa Corry said...

Enjoy your fabrics :)

Cyn said...

Great fabrics. So happy you won!
Your stars are wonderful... you have made so many. Terrific!

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

MMMM...I am having fabric envy! You chose some beauties with your prize!!

Terri said...

Way to go, Sheila! Nice fabric collection.
Love your stars, and I love how you arranged them,
Hugs

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Beautiful fabric, YAY for winning and what gorgeous patriotic stars! Lots of stars out in blogland right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...