Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Rainbow Scrap Challenge 16 and 4 Patch Lap Quilt

After a go in the washer and dryer, this little rainbow scrap 'lap quilt' finished at 45"x 60". It's quilted in the ditch when possible. I sewed wavy lines through the centers of the larger squares. The blue binding and the backing was pieced with fabrics from my stash. I used some Amy Butler, several fat quarters and a couple orphan house blocks. This one was a stash and scrap buster.
Because it's raining here today,  these pictures were taken inside.
To find links to other rainbow scrap challenge projects, go here Saturday morning.

7 comments:

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Love it!!! Happy New Year, Sheila!

Deb said...

Beautiful! Love the houses on the back.

Terri said...

Love the houses on the back. And of course the rainbow squares on the front. Took a year to make! and well worth the time. How many did you make this year. I know there were a lot.
Hugs

Faye said...

gorgeous. I love the houses on the back!

Kate said...

The scrap blocks worked out really well. Very pretty! Congrats on getting a finish!

Quilter Kathy said...

A great finish for the 2012 rainbow challenge Sheila...way to go!

Elly D said...

Your rainbow squares look fabulous! Great finish! I was wondering what plans you have for this year. I'm still making up my mind so am picking everyone's brains. LOL..
Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...