Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mother's Dreamy Blue Quick Strippie


Mother's latest quilt project, a dreamy blue fabric theme using the Quick Strippie quilt pattern by Mary Johnson. It is lovely. The top is laying slightly on top of the pieced backing in the picture. Mother chose the fabrics and pieced the top. It's for one of her granddaughters. Can't wait to show a picture of it after I finish the quilting and binding.
It's raining today. Cathy is coming over later. We want to sandwich her strip quilt top and make some pot holders/hot pads. Good day for some hot chocolate, too :D

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh how pretty! I love blues and this quilt has some gorgeous blues!

Have fun today .... stay warm!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I love blues too and this just 'shimmers'! Great choice of fabrics - gee, after seeing your strip quilts - though I vowed no big quilts - I really think I need to make one of these.

Terri said...

You've got the blues... down pat.
Love the stars, reminds you of a night sky. Just right for a quilt.
Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...