Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Strip Quilt Top Audition


I finished piecing this top yesterday. Grandson wanted this Marvel Comics fabric in his quilt. I'm thinking I'll use it for the quilt's back. Might do a dark blue binding or continue looking through my stash for something different or go with the same blue as in the block centers. Or red with white polka dots. Must think about this ....

The last picture was added after Sharon V suggested dots or strips. Both are better than the dark blue. I'm think red with white dots.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Isn't that a fun quilt! I'm a dot person - maybe a multi-stripe?

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yep....the red....that's the one!!

Terri said...

I like it, too... the red with white dots. (Of course, we are all girls...)
Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...