Monday, April 25, 2011

Pay It Forward


Does this sound like fun? Quilters send so much love around to those in need and forget to 'gift' themselves. "Pay It Forward" in blog land is a great way for quilters to say THANK YOU to other quilters. I signed on with Sharon at Vroomans Quilts when she posted a request for three people. Now I am looking for three people that would like to participate in "Pay It Forward" with me.

The Rules are simple:
I need three people that would like a gift from me.
I send each of them a gift sometime in the next year.
In turn, you send three other people gifts.
We have a whole year, so I don't think this is too hard a task.
No need to be big and fancy, just kind and considerate.

4 comments:

Terri said...

I would love to do that. Quilters are those that give and then forget themselves... (Besides I love the stuff you make!)
Thanks for the opportunity to get and give! I believe it's a blessing each way. (Don't you always feel better giving than getting? I do.)

Sheila said...

Thank you Terri!

Pauline G said...

I would love the opportunity to say thank-you to any of those bloggers who have encouraged me since I started my blog - and I include you Sheila - your comments are always so kind

Sheila said...

Thank you Pauline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...