Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hoopla Quilt Top



Sewing with one hand is slow going. I had a Hoopla Jelly Roll and some Hoopla yardage. Seemed like a good time to take advantage of a pre-cut and attempt an easy strip quilt variation. This quilt is for a grand daughter that wants me to make her a quilt with lots of green and blue. I'll piece the back from some Hoopla yardage during the next 3 days. It should finish a little shy of 60"x70". Surgery on my wrist to install a plate and some screws is scheduled Monday morning. Soooo I'm not sure when this little quilt will be finished.

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A lovely bright quilt. Take care and go slow after your surgery - ya gonna hurt my dear. Good time to read magazines and books.

Impera Magna said...

Amazing that you can sew one-handed.... and the quilt top is lovely.

I'll be praying for your come Monday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...