Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Avengers Block For Sarah's Challenge at Confessions of a Fabric Addict




Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict issued a challenge to make blocks using 5", 3 1/2", and 2" squares. I used 2" and 3 1/2" squares to make an Avengers Block for the challenge. I also want to donate this block for Sarah's quilt ministry. She posts about this challenge and her church's quilt ministry on her post. The link is below.

http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-cookin-at-sweatshop-week-18-lots.html

9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great block and love the superhero fabric. I can vision this with multi scraps for a unique look.

Terri said...

I love the design. Sort of a 9 patch including 4 patches. Makes a lovely scrappy look. Good Job!
Hugs!

tink's mom said...

Some lucky little fella is gonna love the quilt that is built around this block. Great job.

Sarah Craig said...

Very cool block, Sheila! And I really like the design.... Way to go!!

Sue Daurio said...

I love the super heroes!!1 Great block, great fabric :)

B Greene said...

A little boy would so thrilled!! Great block to showcase the superheroes.

scraphappy said...

Super cute block! I love the time you took to get all the superheroes arranged just right.

Anonymous said...

Great block & design! Thanks for entering your block in the challenge!

Faye said...

The Avengers fabric is fantastic. I love the design of the block too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...