Sunday, April 29, 2012

Salt Air Jelly Roll

This week I read The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman and several Sherlock Holmes' stories by Sir Author Conan Doyle. I love to read. Sometime I read for days and forget to sew. That's what happened this week. However, I did find time to sew a couple afternoons with my friend, Cathy. A few months ago we bought Salt Air jelly rolls to make jelly roll quilts. We also bought some Salt Air Red yardage for 2 1/2" spacers between the strips. This is a picture of my jelly roll strips and spacers sewed together. Looks nice so far :D

3 comments:

Faye said...

Lovely colours. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

donna said...

Can not wait to see what you create.
Hugs
donna

Terri said...

Lots of pretty colors in that mess. Can't wait to see what develops. I know it will be wonderful.
Hugs!
ps good luck on the Bingo game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...