Monday, December 13, 2010

I Believe in Fairies Pillowcase





Today I made a cute pillowcase using Fairies Secret Scenic fabric by Disney. Pictures of Tinker Bell and some of her smiling winged friends are printed on the fabric.
I used a purchased pillow case as my pattern to cut a 38" wide by 39" long piece of fabric.
After folding the fabric in half with the right sides together, I sewed two sides using a 1/2" seam. I clipped the corner, turned and pressed. After pressing under and stitching 1/2" of fabric to hide the raw edge, I turned under, pressed and stitched a generous 4 1/2" hem. Easy.
This pillowcase is off to a friend, an angel in Wyoming. She has 5 grandkids now. Once, years ago when I needed help, she was there with a random act of kindness. But that is another story.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...