Monday, March 5, 2012

The Liebster Award

I'm sorry to say I have been away from my blog for awhile. Company from out of town, family obligations, you name it, you know how it is sometimes.
However, while I was away from my blog, something wonderful happened to me THREE times. I was awarded the Liebster Award!!!

Terri, my friend over at her sewing and quilting blog, quiltncards.blogspot.com, gave me the Liebster Award! Awesome! I have followed Terri's blog for a long time. We have exchanged many emails. I call her my good buddy from California! She freely shares her paper piecing ideas. Love you sweet Terri.
Mariana over at her blog, cowboycountryvegetarian.blogspot.com, also gave me the Liebster Award! Double awesome!! She is a new friend. Her blog is full of food ideas.
And, my friend "The Empress of the Universe", over at her quilting blog, imperamagna.blogspot.com, also give me the Liebster Award. Triple awesome!!! I have followed her blog for as long as I have been blogging. She freely shares wonderful quilting ideas. Love you Girl Friend.

Now, about the Award.
This award is given to favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

I had a hard time picking only 5 blogs to pass on this award. I follow so many blogs.
These are my fav five, in no special order:

1. Linda at http://roscoesma.blogspot.com/
Love her fabric choices. Love her quilts.
2. Blue Ridge Boomer at http://brboomer.blogspot.com/
Oh My. Such wonderful pictures of the mountains of NC, her pets and her sweet quilts. I have followed and enjoyed her blog a long time!
3. Flo at http://butterflyquilting.blogspot.com/
Lots of great sewing ideas! Beautiful quilts.
4. Donna at http://donnaslavendernest.blogspot.com/
I love purple! Need I say more!
5. KatieQ at http://saltmarshpath.blogspot.com/
More lovely, sweet, wonderful quilts. A kind generous lady.

And I want to say to the three sweet bloggers that gave me this Liebster Award, thank you very much, again. It meant so much to me, put a lift in my step and a smile on my face for days.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Three times a winner! You deserve it all.
Hugs!

Sheila said...

I don't know about that, but Thank You, Terri :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...