Monday, March 5, 2012

A Package in the Mail!


I went to the mail box and there was a package! It was from my good friend, Sharon of vroomansquilts.blogspot.com
The box was full fabric and a note. Sharon knows how I love to play with bright, colorful fabrics and she wanted to share some of the lovely things she won. So thoughtful and generous!
While I arranged the contents of the box on my cutting table for a blog photo, I was already thinking of some things I could make with this lovely, SOFT fabric collection. It will make some sweet baby and children donation quilts for Project Linus.
Thank you, Sharon.

2 comments:

Terri said...

What a lovely surprise! Can't wait to see what you will make of these fabrics.
Hugs!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I know you will do them justice - and enjoy playing in them. The card, by the way, is made by a local artist (recipe printed on the backs) - I just love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...