Thursday, August 1, 2013

Quilt Story Lucky Stars Quilt-A-Long Finished Quilt

My Lucky Stars quilt is quilted, bound, washed, dried and finished at 54.5" x 75.5". I like it a lot. It's laying on the back of the sofa so I can look at it often..
There's a closeup showing the quilting. The guide for my first straight diagonal lines was blue painter's tape. Then I used my sewing machine's edge/quilting guide foot accessory to sew the rest of the quilting lines. The machine stitch length was set at 3.1 for larger stitches.

13 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This turned out lovely - you should enter this in the scrap quilt challenge come time.

Terri said...

Love it! Ditto to Sharon's comment.
Hugs

Oops-Lah said...

Congratulations on your finished quilt! It looks stunning; you did a stellar job! Well done!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You did a great jb on this - every part. The quilting is wonderful, and the scrappiness of it makes me smile. It is jsut perfect! I love it!!!

Sarah said...

Your close up photo really shows up the quilts loveliness! Ditto above I love it!

Karen said...

Awesome quilt. Very bright and cheerful.

KatieQ said...

I love the way the background makes all of the colors pop. Great quilting job.

Julianne said...

Very bright and fun, LOVE IT!

Quiltstory said...

Awesome!!! Look at you all the way done, it turned out great! Love the quilting!

Aimee said...

Beautiful. I love the dark blue background & I think you hit on the perfect way to quilt this quilt.

Hilary said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love the way you quilted it and your bright blue background color :)

Charo said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Color, color color. it makes me feel happy to see all this color, I need it around me!

Lisa said...

What a fun quilt, I love the colour and the pattern and really everything about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...